Get in Touch
UK Immigration


Our Key Services
Sponsor Licence
Sponsor Licence 
For organisations to apply for a sponsor licence to employ overseas skilled workers in the UK.
Skilled Worker
Skilled Worker visa 
The most popular route for entry to the UK for work purposes under the Points Based System.
Spouse Partner visa
Spouse/Partner visa 
For the spouse or partner of a person settled in the UK, with refugee leave or British to join or remain with them.
Child 7 year
Child 7 year Visa
For any child and family who completes 7 years residency and is not reasonable for the child to leave the UK.
Indefinite Leave
Indefinite Leave to Remain
For individuals to obtain settlement in the UK either in a 3 years accelerated process or on completion of 5 or 10  years residency.
British Citizenship 
For individuals to apply for British Citizenship in the UK by naturalisation or registration process.

Get in touch

We are a law firm committed to providing excellent client focussed service and expert legal advice in a time efficient manner. If you are thinking about getting legal advice or any of the other services we offer, you can speak to an expert immediately by giving us a call on 0330 058 3929.

Book an Appointment
crossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram